Dental problems

If your problem is of a dental matter, our GPs are not trained specialists and will not be able to help.

We advise contacting your own dental practice for advice. Dentists can prescribe medication where necessary. You can find a dentist here.

If you do not have a registered dentist, we would recommend you contacting NHS 111 who can signpost you to the right place.